Skip to content
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- Good Driving Record
- 25+ years of age – minimum 1 year verifiable tractor trailer experience
- 23 years of age – minimum 2 years van experience
- No DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving, improper or erratic lane change, following too close, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failing to report an accident convictions within the last 10 years
- No more than four total moving violations are permitted within the last three years.
- No more than two total moving violations are allowed within the last 12 months.
- No preventable DOT accidents that involve fatality, serious bodily injury, or disabling damage to any vehicle are acceptable.
Become Part of Our
DDI Transportation team today!